Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Compelled Thankfulness

Tonight at Compelled I was a little disappointed at first when I realized that our numbers were down.  But then I had to start looking around.  We have been praying for people from the community to come in - especially some families that are more permanently in the area than college students.  Tonight for the first time there was a couple there from the area - and they have been looking at the church and following the changes on the website since July!  AND he plays the guitar!  Hopefully we did not scare them off!  :)  Also, as we were playing I felt so at ease with this band that I have only known for three weeks!  It went smoothly and was fun tonight - no nerves!  So even though numbers were lower, God is still answering prayers!  I am thankful that he reminds me to look at the big picture and not just the things I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment